In this exciting and highly-interactive workshop, we will use our collective intelligence to explore how emerging technologies and societal trends are impacting markets, society, and the environment.
Visualise future trends. | Identify challenges. | Develop solutions. | Drive Innovation.
- The world, our society, and your business are radically and rapidly changing - do you have the tools to visualise and prepare for the future?
- Do you find motivation and joy in ridiculously hard problems, welcome having your perspective challenged, and, most importantly, delight in meeting people that think and dream big?
Who is this course for?
with responsibilities for long-term strategy, innovation and examining opportunities for moving beyond their organisation’s core business.
who are willing to challenge the status quo, exploring future trends and scenarios.
who are committed to developing solutions to complex problems.
The impact on your organisation
Identify, explore and future-proof new business opportunities and help your clients to do the same.
Create sustainable solutions to difficult challenges that are critically important for you, or your organisation, to succeed.
Understand how accelerating technologies will transform business, regulatory frameworks, society, and the economy, and where these disruptive technologies will be within the next 15 years.
Align your teams around the Mission and Vision of your organisation.
How will participants learn?
Open for details of the course content
- History of Moonshot Thinking.
- Map future trends and scenarios.
- Explore societal, environmental, economic and political challenges.
- Identify key challenges facing your organisation in the next 10-15 years.
- Build a solution using cutting-edge technology.
- Build the platform to launch the Moonshot.
Tools and Methodologies
A peek inside the course
The methodology was first developed at Telefonica Alpha (Europe's only Moonshot Factory) where it was used to find and launch moonshots in the areas of learning, energy and health.
We regularly deliver this workshop in a variety of formats to VPs, directors and innovation teams working at Telefonica and Capgemini (over 500 participants since 2019). We also run an edition for the 2021 Mobile World Congress for a selected audience of politicians, business leaders and representatives of the public sector.
Examples of other work we’ve done in this area include helping Médecins Sans Frontières imagine the future of humanitarian action, YPO the future of executive education and James Madison University the future of third-level education in a post-Covid world.
Our clients usually ask us to combine this workshop with: