Look and feel more confident by improving your non-verbal communication
- Do you want to communicate more confidently and speak more clearly using your body?
- How can you train your voice and body postures and movements to make better impressions when you speak?
This course is delivered face-to-face or online in a fun and trusting environment. It provides you with tools that will help you feel more relaxed and confident when presenting in public, whether in front of an audience or online. The course is built on the foundations of biomechanics and neuropsychology, and introduces techniques used by recognised leaders, public speakers and actors. We also look at the complex challenge of body language over telepresence.
The impact on your organisation
Leaders look and sound confident as they communicate in a variety of contexts
Build better rapport and trust with clients and stakeholders
Improved executive presence online
How will participants learn?
Open for details of the course content
- How to look confident in front of your audience and grab their attention -voice, body language & eye contact.
- Voice: Warm up your voice, increase the volume to the correct level, pronounce words clearly, how to use pauses and vary your tone.
- Body: how to stand still, how to occupy the space (stage, chair, room), how to move around as you speak to a group, when to move your hands and when to let them rest, the difference between gesturing when presenting and when in conversation.
- Eye contact: staring too long or too briefly, who to make eye contact with and whom to leave alone.
- How to manage nervousness.
- How to rehearse alone and with others.
Tools and Methodologies
A peek inside the course
Performing Ideas has run workshops for over 10,000 people across 4 continents both face-to-face and online over the last 12 years. We run training courses for Corporate Universities such as Telefonica Universitas and Capgemini University, business schools such as IESE and in-company for some of the world's leading and most innovative companies. We also work extensively training scientists and medical professionals in the public sector and are a long-time collaborator with Médecins Sans Frontières.
Our clients usually ask us to combine this workshop with:
Crafting Inspirational Messages